The seller provides a guarantee for the quality and completeness of the delivery. All goods are covered by a legal warranty period of 24 months, unless stated otherwise. The manufacturer guarantees a lifetime warranty for manufacturing errors. The warranty period begins on the date of receipt of the goods by the customer. The warranty covers only manufacturing defects. The buyer is obliged to examine the goods after taking it in order to find any defects. Any defects are the buyer’s obligation to report to the supplier immediately. The supplier is not liable for defects caused by the carrier.
The complaint handling procedure
The buyer will send the wrong goods as a complaint by the shipping service – at his own expense – to the address of the seller’s residency. Defective goods must be delivered clean and mechanically undamaged. The consignment must be properly packed, marked visibly by the word “COMPLAINT” and must include:
- defective goods including accessories
- a copy of the purchase document
- a detailed description of the fault
- sufficient buyer´s contact details (return address, phone number and e-mail).
Shipments must be sent in the form of a package or as a registered mail. Goods that will be sent at the expense of the seller or in the form of a delivery order will not be accepted! The seller returns the return shipping after having provided the eligible claim. In the case of an unjustified complaint, the goods will be sent to the buyer’s expense and risk to his address.
In the case of a legitimate complaint, the buyer has the right to:
- repair of defective goods
- or the exchange of defective goods for flawless
- or providing a reasonable discount of the purchase price
- or withdrawal from the contract.
The cost of transporting of the goods from the buyer to the seller is paid by the buyer. We do not refund postage and other charges.
In the case that the defect is unrecoverable, the supplier will replace the defective product with a new one or, after agreement, with a product of another type, with the addition or refund of the price difference.
The warranty does not apply to:
- Damage and destruction of goods due to improper handling
- Damage due to the use of goods under conditions that do not correspond to their temperature, dustiness, humidity, chemical and mechanical effects of the environment in which the goods are commonly used
- Damage to the use of the product in contravention of the instruction manual
- Damage caused by a natural disaster, violent damage, weather conditions, or operation in extreme and unusual conditions.
In the event of an unjustified claim, Buyer is required to pay the costs incurred by resolving this claim. Claims are resupplied by the seller without undue delay, normally within 30 days from the date of complaint submission by the buyer. The seller reserves the right to extend the time to provide a claim for the goods to be sent for repair to the manufacturer for the time necessary for such repair.